TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #1112
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
Damn

I'm still waiting for a call back from Eurosport Australia for any info I can squeeze out of them. Nevertheless, you guys may well know more about what's going on than them. If you tweet, perhaps ask Sir Richard Branson a question about what's going on. He takes questions and he is on the WTA Tennis Global Advisory Council. He might at least be prepared to help with timeframes.
I would appreciate if you could provide any feedback from Eurosport Australia.

I'm not surprised that they haven shown much of Paris but Doha and Dubui have been well covered in recent years.

I saw a long Eurosport ad promoting upcoming sport and there was no mention of Tennis.

Winter sports, diamond league, motorsports, rugby and football were mentioned.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote