TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #4710
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I spoke to a Spanish girl who works at the same office as I do and she said that Spaniards are now moving to Latin America to work because of the economic crisis that's been troubling Spain for about 6 years now. So, it looks like the tables are turning now...
Don't wanna pontificate too much,but I believe that there's some sort of universal justice system in place.People with differing beliefs can ponder what the source of that justice is.I think back to Latino narco kingpin Pablo Escobar,seemingly invincible with all his wealth and power,who died being shot down in the street like a common dog...things just find a way of working out sometimes,even though we get impatient waiting for them to happen

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!