TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria in Pattaya

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #279
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Maria in Pattaya

YESSS, Maria did it!!!!
I can't tell you how happy I am
ladies and gentlemen, Maria Kirilenko is the new Pattaya champion

I couldn't watch the live-stream as I had to work today, and maybe that was better for me!
What a nailbiter, I had to check the live-scores on my smartphone almost every second! I was so nervous!

It was a real rollercoaster, first she lost the first set after she was a break up...then a convincing second set to level things up, 1 set all
she had a great start into the last set then, she even had the opportunity for a comfortable 4-0 and doublebreak there...
then it was 5-2* and 40-15, 2 MP's for Kiri....I already was like YES YES YES
but sabine suddenly found back into the match, 4 games in a row from then to take a *6-5 lead, she was serving for the match!
I was completely down, I thought it was all over, I went crazy, I felt so helpless ...but another comeback from Maria then, to reach the tiebreak!
and there she was impressive, 7-1 wooow!!! THANKS KIRI!!! the way she won today makes it even sweeter

What a great day! Her pics with the trophy are just...
She deserves that title so much, it can be so important for the rest of the season. The ice is broken, now she knows that she can win titles again! She really can win another title this season now!
Some fantastic moments for her throughout this tournament, it really will give her a confidence boost...

oh, and her birthday wishes....they came true! so cute

So I am going to watch the whole match on youtube now

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote