TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM   #331
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
It is honest. The writing is genuine. But she is not interetsed in behaving like all twitter world does, replying to colleagues who write her and thanking them for their weclcome and interacting with them... She isn't prepared for the "obligatory" sugar-coated interaction that all tennis players have among each other. She will use twitter like FB, to post some pics and express some opinion...
That's what makes me think the exact opposite of what you said because if she was doing this just to promote her brand and image I think it would look better if she was doing as you said the obligatory sugar-coated interaction which would most likely have a positive effect on her and would cause some discussions between fans ect.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote