TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:12 PM   #323
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I don't know I think her tweets are sincere and if she was doing it just because of the sponsors her twitter would have been more impersonal. Also if it was the sponsors who were making her tweet wouldn't it have looked better if she was following all those people back both for her image and for the companies. For me the fact that she didn't follow anyone back made it look more honest because it was so like her not to do that
It is honest. The writing is genuine. But she is not interetsed in behaving like all twitter world does, replying to colleagues who write her and thanking them for their weclcome and interacting with them... She isn't prepared for the "obligatory" sugar-coated interaction that all tennis players have among each other. She will use twitter like FB, to post some pics and express some opinion...