TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sorana's Asian Swing 2013 - Part I

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #31
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's Asian Swing 2013 - Part I

Yes, you are right. How could I forget about that...

Was it her first ever WTA tournament? I don't know, but it shows that the mental aspect is playing a big role here.

People say the older you get, the mentally tougher, but especially 'our' tennis players have the kind of tradition to go very far in their very first WTA events (Dulgheru, Begu, Cadantu, even Halep) and most of them seem to struggle enormously under pressure in the following years.

That's pretty remarkable and shows how mentally affected their games are and how good they can be if they just stop thinking for once about what is possible and for once focus on what is now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote