TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1717
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
50 unforced errors is quite a lot but 53 winners is also pretty great. I'm glad she won the title and also beat Errani because I really don't like her.
Mona wasn't great today imo but she wasn't bad either. She played a good match overall. She missed a lot of chances and made many easy errors but the most important thing is that she won in the end. She was so nervous today unlike in her pervious matches. That's understandable though since this was a big final for her.

Anyway, let's enjoy this win as much as we can. A great start of the year for her despite the R1 loss in AO.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote