TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Americas Group I

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #27
country flag ktoles2005

ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all ktoles2005 is a name known to all
Re: 2013 Americas Group I

I actually think this is a good thing for Canada, on paper Canada does have the best players, Castano and Duque-Marino certainly aren't playing their best tennis these days. Dubois and Bouchard will be the go-to singles players against Castano and Duque-Marino, I know it's clay, and not Canada'a best surface, but it's doable. Eugenie is fierce and won't be afraid to take on anyone, Dubois is a veteran of Fed Cup and won't go down easily. Fichman knows how to play on clay and will be the go-to doubles player. I'm not saying this is going to be easy, because it's going to be a hell of a fight with a hostile crowd, can Canada lose easily? Quite possibly, but there's no way with the up and coming talent that we have, that we should be stuck in this group. These girls know that, and I'm sure are going to make sure they do everything they can to win.
ktoles2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote