TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:14 PM   #200
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
Yeah .... and

What's the problem
This only an observation – If ever there was a recognisable identity in TF, it was yours. I don’t think when you created it with a few simple key strokes even you had realised you had hit upon a gem! The creative ingenuity was ingenious. Over time you built an identity around it & even a cult like following on TF .. with a lot of admirers about what the ILK brand identity was all about… it is a shame that now you have released the ID, someone else will come along & start using it and not do it justice as the original creator could have.. if they are really smart they will also claim some IP on the ID too…
anyway no issue ILK, my best wishes …
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote