1. What do you think is the most important thing you need to have to win Mr TF?
I believe that if the voters in this year's Mr. TF competition truly get a chance to see more of my personality and the values for which I stand, I will have a great chance at winning this competition.
2. If you were given one wish to make the world a better place, what would you ask for?
Wonderful question. I think this world needs a lot more unconditional love and tolerance. Out of many, we are all one people. We are all beautifully diverse. We speak different languages; we have different skin tones, religions, and customs, but at the end of the day, we are all one. We must not learn to simply "co-exist," but we must learn to love without exception and be more tolerant of opinions and perspectives that differ from our own.
3. What are your political views regarding legalization of marijuana and acid?
I believe that anything that does not cause significant harm to the human mind nor body should be legalized. I am not very well breast in the side effects of acid usage, so I cannot comment specifically on this drug but I have to say that sex after smoking marijuana is just awesome.
4. How do you feel with the favourite withdrawing and turning this contest into a weak challenger?
Next question please.
5. How do you feel taking part in a contest runned by a fucked-up mermaid and a nameless weirdo?
Runned is not a word. Any other questions?
6. How and why is this contest important to you?
This contest is important for me for a few simple reasons. I am competing for The Red Cross. This competition is bigger than me. I am not competing for myself and that adds a lot of pressure.
7. Who do you think will be the toughest competitor to beat?
I think each contestant in the draw brings a different element. Everyone is talented, beautiful (inside and out), and extremely intelligent. You have to be in order to be a contestant in Mr. TF. Despite being the #1 seed, I feel as though I have nothing to lose. I'm just going to give it my all, and at the end of the day, even if I do lose, I know I tried my best.
8. Are you single?
I like freedom too much to be committed to someone.
9.If you could take back one thing you've ever said / done to someone what would it be?
I like to think I don't live in the past. I don't regret the past and I'm not afraid of the future. I'm a tough man and I go through life like a karate kid.
10. What would you change about yourself if you could?
If I could... I guess I would like to be more patient and be more optimistic. I don't always appreciate good things to their true value and I am too grumpy about bad things. Of course, I would also like to have the most beautiful face, the greatest body and the biggest d*ck in this world.
11. What are the qualities you value most in a person?
One and only one: H-O-N-E-S-T-Y. I can't stand liars. They hurt other people so much.
12. Why should people vote for you?
Because they can trust me. I will always be an ambassador for them. I never forget someone who did a favor to me.
13. How Much Wood Would A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood?
My beloved publicist will answer that question for me
14. Who is your favorite player and WHEW is you LEAST favorite player?
My favorite active player is Maria Sharapova. Then, I will just say I'm not a big supporter of Victoria Azarenka.
15. What would you do / how far would you go to win this competition?
Up to the sky!
16. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully living on an island with a good career. I don't know so much about private life. I still want to enjoy myself and I don't know how long this feeling is goning to last.
17. Describe your perfect partner?
In a perfect world, I wouldn't need to speak to be understood by my partner.
18. If you had the money and reasources to invest in something, what would you invest it in and why?
I would like to give all young people a chance to discover a culturaly different place than the one they live in.
19. What do you best during sex (starting from foreplay to the happy ending and everything in between )?
With men: blowing. With women: doggystyle.
20. What profession would you love to have but just never pursued?