TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:14 AM   #1155
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

I was so awful on Saturday lost doubles 6-7 1-6. Singles was just embarrassing I lost 1-6 6-4 2-6 I won't the second set in Kerber mode, totally couldn't care less, I didn't move if I did I was walking to hit my shots. They guy I played was the biggest asshole as well he fist pumped and did come on after I missed a smash, and a couple of time when I hit the easiest shots into the net. And then he complained when I did a come on after serving and ace to win the second matches like that really annoy me because he was a shit player and I lost to him, he was actually useless and I was soooo rusty.