TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #323
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Julia was one of the first to welcome Maria to Twitter. I guess she finally lost patience with Maria's cold shoulder.

It looks like Novak will be the one and only tennis player who's Twitter existence Maria will acknowledge. We'll have to see if Tracy Austin will be next to dump Maria.

Part of me wishes she would use Twitter to do a little more interacting with her peers to maybe help debunk her Ice Queen image. But Maria will be Maria and I'm sure she'll always stay true to her character and personality whether it's on Online or in person.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote