TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:40 PM   #1990
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

I prefer the sugary mint colour to the bright green (though I always want Masha to change it up with her colours and stay away from pastels), that hulk green isn't really doing anything for me. I hope she isn't going to wear a grey visor with it too, because the outfit would look better with a mint one imo considering in that promo pic she's wearing the bright green top and mint green skirt. Anyway at least its something different, the tank shape is still really commercial, but I'm in love with the trainers

I kinda wish the bright green was the shade of green in her dress (the dark emerald green lining) as opposed to a yellow-green

Anyone else getting Cincy 2010 vibes from the mint version?

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote