TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "Every generation is better than the previous one. The game is always evolving"

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:02 PM   #64
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Every generation is better than the previous one. The game is always evolving"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
then Stosur has also advanced the game by bringing ATP-style topspin into the game (and thus, advancing the game and bringing in something that hasn't been done before =/= being better, unless you consider Stosur to be better than Serena).
How do you advance/impact on the game by winning one slam?

You need to have had a significant time at the top for your game to be followed by others.

Do you think if Evert was a one slam wonder, there will be so many women playing with two-handed backhands?

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote