TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:54 PM   #189
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Gosh, what the fuck is happening to my music taste -- I am on the verge of downloading a Taylor Swift album
finally a legit reason to put you on ignore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
once I fell asleep in a STREET
Lets just hope it wasnt during your night shift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
i dont understand:

good intention - not to influence children's development of sexual orientation. According to the last surveys a number of teenagers became homosexual because of not natural homosexuality but more because of social influence, perception of homosexuality as "catching on" and "prerogative of creative, successful artistic people"..

I think sexual orientation is what should be chosen by a person basing on his/her natural attraction and the less influence from the society - the better

isn't the bolded part a good thing from nasha? reading that quote i thought the last paragraph was reaction to the first paragraph. isn't he saying homosexuality should be your own choice and you shouldn't be influenced/forced by society into a strict sexuality?
Nashamasha is kind of right that especially youngsters can be easily influenced by stronger personalities.
Of course he makes the wrong conclusion of it, no surprise there. Banning is much easier than teaching little ones to think independent.