TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paris SF: Sara Errani def. Kiki Bertens 5-0, Ret.

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #47
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris SF: Sara Errani def. Kiki Bertens 5-0, Ret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
EXACTLY. Sara will now get easy and great draws in enough tournaments to keep her ranking up. It's why girls stay low for so long and why girls stay high for so long. It's all about entries into tournaments and draws. Look at Schiavone. She played strong tennis for two years and then fell down. It'll take two years for Errani to fall back into the 11-15 range where she belongs. I love her effort and her enthusiasm though. Wish some of the other girls, like Kvitova, cared as much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
320 points guaranteed. Like I always say getting to the top 10 is the hard part, staying there not so much.
I disagree, since the change of rule in international events it is not that easy to stay on top. Just like Wozniacki showed, she is barely a top 10 player. with Schiavone the reason why she was in the top 10 for two years is because of her French Open performance a win and then a final.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote