TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I have a crush on doomsday

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #305
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have a crush on doomsday

Gosh, one innocent & harmless observation and everyone gets (as the peasantry say) 'all hot and bothered'. Funnily enough not only the subjects at whom my initial remark was aimed to. Oh well, I cannot help it if somebody identifies him/herself with the adjectives messy & basic by default...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
^It increased when you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
!! dont even get me started on the tackiness and unfunny redundancy of some posters....
Oh, it took you only one edit to come up with that.

Anyways, your shameless editing ain't the issue at hand. However, your hostile behaviour truly saddens me Miss Uncutty.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote