TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #173
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Gosh, what the fuck is happening to my music taste -- I am on the verge of downloading a Taylor Swift album

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post

Oh, I never used to rate her at all, and I HATED We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. But I've been loving 'I Knew Your Were Trouble' for weeks now, and then the other day my friend was playing her album and I was surprised I liked a lot of it, and then I just Spotify'ed the whole album earlier today and I can't resist the urge now I really don't like country music atall so I never cared for most of her previous stuff, but she seems to have a lot of soft rock (when I say "rock", I mean VERY soft ) on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Lol same thing happened to me kinda. I never really like any of her songs that much, although You Belong With Me and Love Story are fun to blast in the car. I didn't like We Are Never Getting Back Together so I was surprised that I liked I Knew You Were Trouble(for the love of God her song titles are long) so much. It's so fun to jam out. I'll have to listen to the rest of her album now.

Also, this drum cover makes the song 10x better IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG same
my friend had her album playing on Spotify and I was totally into it. I now have 3 tracks from it

1. State Of Grace
2. Red
3. I Knew You Were Trouble.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!