TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1632
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Does Mona deal well with extreme topspin though? I'm not so sure about it.
Pretty sure she can handle extreme topspin on the BH side. Actually she can handle anything with her BH. Not sure about her FH though but I think she prefers topspin shots to come at her FH side instead of slices or very low balls.

Errani's slice is way worse than Vinci's and her serve is much worse. Vinci is certainly a much more troubling match up for Mona thanks to her great variety. So yeah, Mona should win tomorrow even with her average level (B level). If she play as well as today, she'll win without a doubt imo. She should beat Errani on this surface.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote