TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:45 PM   #1630
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I agree with you.
Hopefully she is not too overconfident because she might know deep inside that she is the better player here and can beat Errani.
Being in a final is still something special for Mona.
I hope she can stay relaxed then everything should be fine.
She already surpassed my expectations for this week in many respects. No matter the results of this week and the final tomorrow i am impressed how she improved her game in the offseason with regard to her return of serve, her forehand and her het game. I also think she handles the pressure in difficult match situations better now (ok not all the time ).

So if she looses somehow tomorrow i would be sad for a moment but it would be ok for me because i think she still needs a lot of time to mature. Let's not forget she is on the WTA-Tour only since one and a half years and i think she needs two more years to fully unfold her potential.

So let's give her the time that she needs.

What really makes me happy for Mona is that the crowd really seems to like her, not only for her wonderful game, especially for her personality.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote