TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:13 AM   #86
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATPova returns to stay undefeated in Doha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
She almost always gets ill at this time of this year (most players do in fact, because of the dramatic change in climate when they fly back from Australia), and she doesn't exactly seem to care about the February tournaments enough to push herself through illness, judging by the last few years. Plus, as has been said, with it being so windy there, I'm not sure I'd expect her to do well there anyway.

I dunno, maybe it's just because I'm still in bitter pessimistic mode from the other day, but I really do think we won't be seeing her again until Indian Wells.
She got ill these past two years simply because she was made to make the Melbourne-Moscow trip because of Fed Cup and the difference in the climate zones is like off the radar. My only concern with her attending Doha is that She may not attend Fashion Week this year.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote