TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:17 AM   #81
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GOATPova returns to stay undefeated in Doha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
But IW is a given that she'll be ranked 2
Quote:
plus she's entered Charleston right?
It slipped my mind that Serena won't be at IW or that she'd signed up for Charleston.

Quote:
if she's really proved her worth on clay than going deep in Stuttgart + Rome shouldn't be too much of a problem
Madrid is definitely a great oppurtunity to add some points but as for Stuttgart or Rome she needs to win the tournaments no matter what and she might just end up running into GOATNa/Kvitty or Stosur who pushed her to the limit last year

Quote:
her american HC swing is practically non-existent, so she can easily make points up there, and she only made 4rnd of Wimbledon too. So she just needs to go deep until RG and then start collecting points post Wimbledon.
The problem with American HC swing is that they're after RG & Wimbledon her biggest chance to add points. If Vika & Rena stay intact at top 2 winning those 2 become a huge obstacle imo, well maybe not RG as Vika is not as big a threat on clay but still that's 2 potential chances at slams gone.

Quote:
if anything being a Vika fan I'd be knowing just how many points she has to defend.
Maybe i'm just being a worrywart but it's completely possible that Vika feels some pressure and fails to live up to her results of last year. Only places she can add points pre RG & Wimbledon is Miami & Rome.

Quote:
I believe in Masha to have a great year again
Let's hope so
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote