TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:20 AM   #80
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATPova returns to stay undefeated in Doha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMaria View Post
Anyone else worried that she's not in the top 2 now? Meaning she needs to go through Serenka in SF and F in order to win titles and she's got a heck of a lot of points to defend from now all the way up to French and Wimby.

Paris QF
IW F
Miami F
Stuttgart W
Madrid QF
Rome W

The only place she can add some points is Madrid.
Tbf wasn't Masha ranked like 3 at the USO, making the SF and running out of steam vs Vika because of those consecutive three-setters?
I don't think ranking really matters to her (ofc being a top 5 seed is important) but there's no telling Rena would even make the SF/F - same goes for Masha. But IW is a given that she'll be ranked 2, Paris doesn't matter as she's playing Doha instead - Miami is the only worry. Other than that, if she's really proved her worth on clay than going deep in Stuttgart + Rome shouldn't be too much of a problem, plus she's entered Charleston right? Madrid QF is kind of a breather for her in terms of ranking points. But I see this year as no different from 2012, if anything being a Vika fan I'd be knowing just how many points she has to defend. Plus, because of the Olympics, her american HC swing is practically non-existent, so she can easily make points up there, and she only made 4rnd of Wimbledon too. So she just needs to go deep until RG and then start collecting points post Wimbledon. I believe in Masha to have a great year again
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote