TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:22 AM   #1113
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
I really dont care about the ranking anymore....If she loses the no.1 position before the french open she'll be more motivated to win RG
Yes i agree. If Serena gets the number 1 ranking it is because she deserved it the last 12 months. It will not be easy for her to hold it during the later part of the year though.

Vika already proved she is one of the top two players in the world. And counting in their respective age it looks good. I think she will win several more grand slams.

Btw, I wonder how famous she now is in China. I think the final was seen by record number of people. Even if they didnt like her winning, i think she became a big name over there.
garwe is offline View My Blog!