TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #180
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
[Mods please forgive the ATP but I have to make a point]

So have Janowicz:

Ferrer:

And Baghdatis:

Your point?
Oh I'm very much aware of those particular ATP moments and Jeff Tarango as well but there's absolutely no way the men are as volatile emotionally as the women ABSOLUTELY no way - Serena several times, Lisicki several times, Kournikova in Paris vs Novotna 1998, Venus Wimbledon also vs Novotna 1998. I haven't even started digging and trawling through footage this is all from memory. THAT'S MY POINT.
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote