TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:57 PM   #3366
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Not really.
They played once before, in Rosmalen in 2011 (I'm not entirely sure about the year), I think I was the only person on the centre court supporting Sara. That was fun. But Kiki improved a lot since then, it won't be easy.
Ahahah!! You're great, probably you are her best fan!! Yes, they played in 2011 in Rosmalen and Sara won 7-6 (6) 6-1 according to the WTA (but I honestly don't trust their database anymore...).
That won't be easy for sure.. Kiki is doing very well despite she's not 100% healthy, and I suppose Sara is very very tired and stressed after this match.. so let's cheer up for Sara as always!! VAMOS CICHI!!
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote