TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #114
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Indeed she looks great

Skype and phone interviews... Wow ! Too bad I will never do that kind of interview Speaking of that disability, gosh, my driving instructor was the actual worst today. I even yelled back at him because I couldn't take any of his shit anymore I mean there was a lane I was taking that I don't know well, and there was a turn not easy to see from afar, and well he said "turn right" and I misheard, I thought he meant "go straight" (à droite = right, tout droit = straight in french) but when I actually analyzed what I heard, I braked and took the turn right (which was quite narrow) on the second gear.
Then he yelled at me "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT GET TO THE FIRST GEAR OMG IT WAS A NARROW LANE BLABLA LISTEN TO ME BLABLA", and I shouted back "WELL JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM DEAF SO I CANT PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME OKAY"

The funniest was when he was yelling at me for not starting after every stop quickly enough for his taste (the others cars actually started at the same pace as I did so.... not like I was as slow as a snail) but after he dropped me off, he nearly got into an accident because he started too quickly after suddenly stopping.

Anyway, here is some prettiness

LOOK AT THEM NOW KISS
debby is offline View My Blog!