TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #175
country flag Aariel

Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all
Re: "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
So you believe just because a man's match goes on for 5 hours plus its better than a ladies match? Not true. Look i like both ladies and men's tennis but i don't feel men's is superior thats all. I like watching both and i feel both are entertaining or sometimes both not.
It's not very hard : men's tennis is superior to women's tennis because if a male player with a ranking plays any women player, she will win 6 games at best in a best of three match. Men have better technique, more power, more stamina, more speed, and yes, are on average steadier mentally. You might like to watch WTA better, doesn't change this.
Aariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote