TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sorry But The Abysmal Crowds In Paris Justify Stacy Moving SEWTA To China

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM   #65
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optima View Post
Cincinnati is a fantastic tournament in an unusual place. Wonderful for tennis in mid-America. Unless you're from or around the area, you're just not going to get it.
I agree with this but honestly wouldn't mind them moving the tournament to San Diego instead, that way I could actually attend every year

The spread is still pretty even to me. There probably should be more emphasis on events in the Middle East. I know the ladies all really enjoyed the YEC crowds from the past few years, maybe they can find a way back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote