TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM   #115
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
The whole idea of fairies and their supernatural club or whatever it was is plain stupid to me, I hope they drop it because really :/ Also Lilith as some vampire goddess and the other vampires drinking her blood...that was disgusting tbh.

My personal favourite was Tara making out with Pam And the fairy birth was funny too
Para I'm making that their couple name, I don't see what else it could be tbh.

Yeah, I mean they had something I guess with Sookie's parents, but the whole fairyland thing didn't make sense, particularly after the original fairy land being completely the opposite, with the time effects and everything. I completely forgot about the whole Lilith thing, but the main thing that upset me there was that they killed off Roman so quickly. I love Christopher Meloni, so that was disappointing to me.