TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM   #168
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future
Re: "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Well sorry but im going to stick up for the ladies here who work just as hard as the men!!! Im sick of hearing men's tennis is better cos its best of 5 sets and men are stronger than women. Both false!! Just because men play best of 5 in slams doesn't mean the matches are better if anything half the time they get messy and are boring!! Best of 3 to me is so much better anyway. Also ladies tennis is much more exciting with longer rallies.

This men are stronger than women lark as well total rubbish!!! All what goes on in our bodies makes us the stronger sex by far if you ask me!!!!
Lowest-ranked ATP player is #1976, lowest-ranked WTA player is #1157.

So it's obvious ATP has more depth, and that can be seen in the top 10. Plus Bo5 makes it more difficult to win a slam for men who are one step below the top.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote