TennisForum.com - View Single Post - "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:29 PM   #166
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
None because of the high level of ATP.
Well sorry but im going to stick up for the ladies here who work just as hard as the men!!! Im sick of hearing men's tennis is better cos its best of 5 sets and men are stronger than women. Both false!! Just because men play best of 5 in slams doesn't mean the matches are better if anything half the time they get messy and are boring!! Best of 3 to me is so much better anyway. Also ladies tennis is much more exciting with longer rallies.

This men are stronger than women lark as well total rubbish!!! All what goes on in our bodies makes us the stronger sex by far if you ask me!!!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote