TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pattaya QF: Sabine Lisicki def. Marina Erakovic 5-7 6-3 6-2

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM   #8
country flag danbo

danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya QF: Sabine Lisicki def. Marina Erakovic 5-7 6-3 6-2

Self belief. That's what she needs. She had been working her butt off over the off season. Brisbane and the Woz match told me that and gave me a lot of hope. Azarenka beat her in straights and we know what happened in AO, yet, I believe she can be superior to both Azarenka and Sharapova.

So build up from these smaller events patiently. Sabine needs to know she is better than her opponent, keep her focus and stay calm in the battle trenches when it isn't going her way.

I'm optimistic Sanchez will be Sabine's making. I don't want her to be brilliant once in a while but ultimately broken.

I so much want to see her become the player she is meant to be.
danbo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote