TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Has the WTA fandom affected personal relationships?

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM   #37
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone else drive their family mad with their tennis watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw58 View Post
I got in trouble big time while watching Serena V. Sharapova -- 2005 Aus Open Semi. My room is right above the kitchen and I was sitting on my bedroom floor while watching. I was literally stomping and pounding the floor in frustration and the light in our kitchen would shake and I guess it almost broke. I got yelled at and I was told my reasoning was stupid and that it was "jut a match."

-_-
Ah yeh but what they don't get is that its not just a match!! I remember US Open final 2006, was on early hours of the morning my time and when Maria won it i shouted so loud i woke my whole family up ha ha ha i wasan't very popular the next day but i didn't care at all!!
Also my dad thinks im weird cos instead of having a summer holiday i take two weeks off work for Wimbledon, but i love it and would much rather go to Wimbledon than sit on a beach for two weeks!!!
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote