TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:53 AM   #95
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I would love to work out, first stop is quitting smoking though. I'm really gonna go for it this time.
Chrissie-fan have you ever tried to stop? Wondering if you have any tips. I've heard tha if you can last the first few days it gets far easier.
No, I've never tried to stop. For awhile I've tried to smoke about a third of the amount of what I'm used to and I managed to do that for about three or four months. I have no tips on how to stop, but what worked for me to smoke less was only having one pack of cigarettes in the house at a time and setting a limit on how many packs you buy every week (in my case it was three). I found it much more tempting to say, "fuck it" and have another smoke whenever I felt like it when there was a unlimited supply in the house.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Feb 1st, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!