TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM   #4498
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
First of all, I can't stand how overly emotional she is. I mean you're injured, that's great but you don't need to make a scene about it. The previous generation had their injuries as well but handled them a lot more professionally she does now. I kind of had the same issue with Zvonareva when she was at the top of the game.

Second of all, it just annoys me how people think she's some amazing talent; when you're unloading on every shot, you're bound to have a day where you hit the lines. It doesn't mean you're talented, it means you're getting lucky.

Oh and I don't like Ana either
I have this irrational instant dislike of ballbashers. And if there ever was an ungainly, brainless, Hulk-ish ballbasher, it's Lisicki. I just can't watch that kind of tennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I think she behaves like that because of mental problems. I don't know but I've never found that annoying in any way.
Well, who in the WTA doesn't have them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Henin will always be the #1 on that list for me. Vile. No player can ever come close to the hatred I had for her
Man, I really couldn't stand her during her first career. Actually, it's not just her, she and Rodriguez are like a single entity to me, Rodriguez being the viler half. But I've always thought one should cut her some slack based on her obviously being a very troubled individual with a lot of setbacks in life she had no control over (her unfortunate physique, losing her mother at such a young age...) Rodriguez recognised her potential and her desperate willingness to do anything in order to get ahead in life (which should explain her cheating-prone attitude) and exploited it to make a tennis machine out of her. I do think she played fantastic tennis, but I also think her first abrupt retirement is terribly fishy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Radwanska could neva

Carlos He;s so freaky. I remember during Na's Sydney match against Aga he was giving death glares basically every time they showed his face. It's a shame because I really like Na I'm actually surprised Na's handling the situation well; I thought Carlos would drive her insane.
I also can't believe they've lasted this long! I've expected Na to ditch him in record time. But I suppose she's matured along with her game and realised that he can be of use as a coach. But I do hope she treats him like a cockroach that he is.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!