TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Most Painful Sharapova Final Loss?

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:51 AM   #67
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Most Painful Sharapova Final Loss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
I wonder if all the people who are voting for 2012 losses were actually following Maria a while back?

Because nothing beats AO07 for me. I remember waking up at 3am for the match, all excited, and then it was over in like an hour... Never before she was demolished on a big stage like that, it was almost impossible to come to terms with And it was the fist slam final she lost, too.
Ive supported Maria since 2004. Yes that AO 2007 final was painful i remember it well but i felt AO 2012 was more painful because well its hard to explain but i could feel how much she wanted it i mean just look at that reaction when she beat Kvitova in the semi, then to lose to Vika in the final like that was heartbreaking.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote