TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:59 AM   #113
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

I did try the Valerian pills but they did not work so thats why I buy another type of pills, I don't know what it is in English but its a kind of Chinese herb. I even tried the hot milk+valerian pills+aroma on pillow in one night but they simply did not work

well, to be honest, I do think the tv shows/films from America are very good, they are at least better than HK tv shows/films

may be most of the voters are women, and they voted for Ben Affleck coz of his handsome face?

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Feb 1st, 2013 at 08:33 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote