TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:56 AM   #107
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens on CNN & Ellen Show today

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Venus made Serena so stfu.
What is this fuckery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
But he's right in a way, Venus made Serena. Venus is the older sister. She paved the way. Serena wanted to be everything Venus was and ordered the same food as her at restaurants. If Venus had stopped tennis at 15 to work at KFC, Serena would have done the same.
Age has nothing to do with it. Venus couldnt beat the badass mouth Hingis in that semi final. Serena was the one who stop this bitch from winning another title in the us open. She was the first african american since Athea Gibson in 1959. Serena was the first african american to win austrailian open and french open. Serena was clocking out bitches before they even got recognized. So NO to Venus making Serena. Serena had the balls and the fire to snatch their wigs and put them into her collection. Venus was so jealous of serena the fact that she hingis and she didnt. If you looked at her reaction during the match. It says it all. I love Venus too and i grew up loving both sisters, but what you just said was pure BS.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote