TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa Raymond cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:13 AM   #4629
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
Bummer no Lisa this week

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I heard that lisa wasn't planning to play in Paris as Maria was planning to go to Pattaya. When they set their schedule that was the plan. My understanding now is that in Australia Maria told lisa that she is no longer going to play doubles at all due to her bad knee. She can't give 100% to both so is giving up doubles completely which leaves Lisa now scrambling to find a partner.

Bad luck for Lisa down under. Between that news from Maria and Mike pulling out of the mixed, safe to say it was a terrible Australian swing for Raymond. She has to go back for another run in 2014! She needs that darn mixed title!

No word yet on a steady partner for the rest of the year but hopefully something will work out.
obama08 is offline View My Blog!