TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:11 PM   #171
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Uh, why are we discussing Petra's personal life?
Actually,that wasn't my intent AT ALL;if you check the post from the previous page that 'Ex' replied to,it was a general question about what kind of focus is expected of tennis players,male OR female,when they travel with spouses or lovers.'Ex' incorrectly assumed that I was referring to Petra somehow and chose to expound on his knowledge of how the issue pertained to her

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote