TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Was officiating always this corrupt before hawkeye?

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:10 PM   #13
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Was officiating always this corrupt before hawkeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
This. I think it is somewhat preposterous that there is no universal rule for WTA tournaments regarding the use of HawkEye. I know that the system's use has vastly increased, but to have it in some places and not in others just doesn't make any sense to me. I have similar feelings about this as I do about using different balls every week. At least the WTA could make a rule that no new tournament will be added to the calendar without agreeing to make HawkEye available and if I had it my way, it would include clay tournaments too.
You can't put Hawkeye on a clay court with the way the technology is currently formatted.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote