TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Was officiating always this corrupt before hawkeye?

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:55 PM   #8
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Was officiating always this corrupt before hawkeye?

It isn't corruption. It's jut bad line calling. We can add Stanford to the list. I can't forget Sorana's match there. She was so right so often on her challenges. It was laughable. Sometimes it is homerism but other times just bad linecalling.

What is amazing is how right they usually are. They have to make decisions in a split second.

They should be required to have hawkeye on the court where the final will be played at all the tournaments.

I do think that Yanina's ball was in in the first set. The ball was not that far away from the umpire, but perhaps the angle was bad, or maybe she thought it was in as well.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote