TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:45 PM   #4490
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
That is a big part I just can't stand people who will cheat & do anything humanly possible to win. This is the main reason I always hated Schumacher. He is in the same mould as her. You should have at least some integrity. They have no conscience in their desperation to win. Henin was a queen of fake MTO, her screams of "Allez!!!1111", being constantly coached during matches & getting away with it, the hand...and so on. Anyone that can rob someone of their GS glory as she did to Amelie at AO... That summed her character to a tee.
I liked Henin, mainly because of her game. But some of those moments were disappointing. Not to mention her retirement #1 and #2.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!