TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Projects

Thread: 2013 Projects
View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:39 PM   #1
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
2013 Projects

Purpose of the thread:

To keep us on task regarding projects. I'll try to update this monthly. If other members have projects they wish to work on or suggest this is a good space for it.

Thank you to everyone for their contributions. The hours of hard work and dedication from members from all over the world continues to amaze me. Over the space of the last 11 years we've been slowly but surely piecing together some of the puzzle of tennis history.

I want to take the space thank some of our early pioneers here. Andy T first suggested a results section by year, and Andrew Tas supplied a treasure trove of early results we have built on.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote