TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM   #164
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Huh!?

You talking about Petra's friend Veronica?

Cause as far as we know, thats the only person she's with, not Adam (unless you're joking of course. or have some stunning news to update us on).
You TOTALLY missed the point,Ex;I'm not accusing Petra of ANYthing in that vein.I was simply asking what was/wasn't considered acceptable in tennis b/c I'm not familiar with those standards(if there ARE any).If you must know,I was inspired by a rather well-known player who is currently traveling with her bf...and obviously couldn't care less how worn out she got the night before a match

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote