TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:47 PM   #163
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
May I propose TA84's hobby of 'Ice cream tub collection' stemming from how many tubs of ice cream are consumed during petra matches..TA84 also runs a selfhelp group for Mentally Exhausted Petra followers....that may be able to help you...
yes, after several therapy sessions, i've decided that it's best to have NO expectations from Petra anymore LOL...that way, if she does win a title or something, then i'll be pleasantly surprised!
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote