TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #162
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
A boxer would expose himself to ridicule from the boxing media if he didn't separate himself from his wife or gf for the final,intense training stage for a title fight(unless he somehow defied the odds and performed well in spite of his atypical approach...don't know if any great champions have ever consistently done that).

I'm not totally familiar with the tennis culture,so I'm wondering if it's considered acceptable for Petra,or any other WTA or ATP player,to share a hotel room with a spouse/lover during a tournament(???)

Huh!?

You talking about Petra's friend Veronica?

Cause as far as we know, thats the only person she's with, not Adam (unless you're joking of course. or have some stunning news to update us on).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote