TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Going East for Success (February Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:57 AM   #101
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Expected, but I am still fuming. Who the heck does she think she is? Serena Williams? Not even close. Does she think she's above tournaments like this? Has she taken a good look at her current level? It's not like she's playing amazing at the bigger events First sign on a top player and she crumbles in the bigger tournaments. So it's not like she's saving the best of herself when she plays them.

I really don't know what her plan is but good luck. Everything is a mess and if she can't see it, then god help her. She can keep living in that delusional world of hers. You know, the old Ana, even during the worst moments of her career in late 2009 - early 2010 would give her all in every single match. Now I'm not sure that's the case anymore. The more people mention tanks, the more pissed off I get. Whatever. I'm sick and tired of this.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote