TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Going East for Success (February Thread)

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:44 AM   #98
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
I'm not agree with this statement!
Till that big body issue in day-to-day matches still exist, why she should to try anything serious on such events and risk injuries for nothing? I guess Dubai will be exception because she is Dubai Duty Free global brand ambassador, and she will play hers A-game since start (but will underperform anyway when it comes to play 3rd match in the row).

If Ana really reach in February FED CUP next round and Dubai QF like I predict, we should not to be unhappy with that, despite some ugly early loses at MM-Pattaya and P5-Doha.
For something bigger, we just need to wait next month March and Indian Wells. If she stay injury-free, and with day for recovery between matches, we will see in California what is real level of Ana's current game.
But WHY sign up for this if she isn't up for it? WHY? If she isn't able to perform, then just don't sign up. As it is, it IS VERY unprofessional behavior. If you are on court, you are able to perform, then you are professionally obligated to TRY your best. Anything else IS completely unprofessional.

If you aren't up for it, then just don't play.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote